Hey hey hey. Welcome to my land. Be nice here. Thank you. | D'board | Follow

A Little Girl with A BigDream
OwnerLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday 16 December 2012 | 15:53 | 0 Crush
Before the concert start :


15/12/2012
 
the concert has been started.le'me feed you with the images below. Enjoy IT! :D
            
View of the hottest, WOW! :O








sexy channie :3

jun.k Panda
Jun.k Solo performance

Khunnie ^^,



charismatic ok-cat xD

junho

wooyoungie ~

[JAESUNG HAN's twitter] The concert have ended! Good job, everybody!!!!

I congratulate all the members of the group 2PM with successful performances in Taipei! We're good, guys! I'm proud of you! You are the best!FIGHTING!





Olderpost Newerpost


__________________________________
Bonjour !


asalamuaalaikum!Annyeeong~hai~I'm Fifteen . I can be pretty shy if you don't know me, but once you do I'm very different. I tend to say whatever's on my mind and stand up for all my friends (: 14 Facts about me : 1-I love to sleep 2-sleep again 3-and again 4-stay up allnight 5-stalking my crush everyday 6-talk to random people 7-get bored easily 8- I love to draw 9-i hate it when people disturb me while I'm busy with my sketchbook 10-I'm ugly 11-fall in love easily 12-easily fall in love 13-ignore 12, I'm trying to make it 14 14-YES! It's Fourteen. okay , it's not funny but nevermind Just FOLLOW me , Thank you ^^, .
__________________________________
Musics !


__________________________________
BigFoots !